I found a really good find at the vintage store a few weeks ago.
Wooden frames!
They were priced at $1.50 each and it was half price day...
for 75 cents each I couldn't resist.
for 75 cents each I couldn't resist.
So yesterday I dismantled them...
then cut some canvas and a lovely soft cotton lace material,
as well as some batting
as well as some batting
and began to reassemble them.
It was a quick little project.
I also found a fantastic mirror at the same vintage store,
and now the little frames hang on either side over our bed.
The perfect place to pin little notes to my husband!
The bedding will be getting a bit of a pre-winter update as well...
and it all begins with this fabulous Double Ruffle Pocket Pillow,
with my favourite book and reading glasses tucked discretely into the back!
Quick and easy,
and so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment